Monday, December 13, 2010

CoCo turns 3!

I can't believe how fast time goes by.  I started this blog when I found out I was pregnant with you my sweet CoCo Bean and now you are 3.  I just want to press pause for a while and have this moment in your life stand still.  You still love to cuddle with me and play games.  You still call me your best friend.  I don't want any of that to ever change but I know in time it will.  You had so much fun at your birthday party.  We rented a water slide (cancelling the jumpy house at the last minute because of the heat) it was a big hit.  I can't tell you how much fun you had.  I guess I'll let the pictures tell the rest of the story

CoCo and her BFF Ashton
CoCo's other BFF Liam



Future Prom Date with Ethan


Nanny and Elise



Take Home Picture Frames




No comments:

Post a Comment